EGT awarded for excellence in software implementations
Apr 17, 2014
EGT has yet another good news to share! The company has been distinguished for excellence in software implementations at the annual SAP Quality Awards for Central and Eastern Europe. The ceremony celebrates customers who have excelled in the planning and execution of their SAP software implementations. These prestigious awards recognize customers who use SAP's ten quality principles to:
- Effectively manage and execute implementations marked by complex technical and business process requirements
- Make the extraordinary look ordinary and deliver significant business benefits to their organization
- Achieve fast, low-cost implementations – and meet today’s demand for rapid time to value
EGT and their implementation partner Squilline have been distinguished for their project for optimization of service processes with SAP Work Manager mobile application.
The project has generated many advantages for both EGT and their customers. By implementing SAP Work Manager mobile solution the company has achieved:
- Increased customer satisfaction by faster resolving technical issues and immediate response to the customer;
- Significant cost reduction by optimizing the procurement process and reducing the stock levels of spare parts;
- Real time information which allows for faster decision making process of the management.
"EGT is one of the fastest growing companies in the gaming manufacture business worldwide. It is a challenging task to keep our top position, to broaden the production more and more and at the same to provide products with excellent quality as well as effective and prompt support. By implementing the SAP Mobile Platforms & Apps we take one step forward to achieving a superior management and better service which will affect positively our team, our customers and our business." commented Stanislav Stanev, EGT Director Sales & Marketing.