We are looking to hire a Service Technician for our gaming equipment repair and maintenance team. This job requires excellent technical skills, a willingness to constantly learn and develop new skills. Location: Sofia, 2 Parva Balgarska Armia Str., NPZ Voenna Rampa.
- Performs diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on many types of company devices while maintaining high company and industry standards.
- Maintains working knowledge of a diverse number of products and works to enhance and improve that knowledge with new models and new industry standards, practices, and technologies.
- Keeps work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members.
- University or High School degree of Electronics, Microelectronics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Previous experience with electronics repair/diagnosis.
- Technical knowledge.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships to work effectively with others in a team setting through shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Responsibility, professionalism, correctness.
- English level - Professional working proficiency.
What we offer
- Attractive and motivating salary
- 13th Month Salary
- Family support benefits
- Additional Health Insurance Luxe package
- Multisport card Fully Paid
- Corporate Discounts
- Prepaid monthly card for the restaurant
- Company training & Professional development
- Team buildings & Social Events
- Free snacks
- Modern manufacturing facilities
- Free shuttles to the Metro Station