QA Test Engineer
Research and Development
We are looking for QA Test Engineer to join our development department to assess software quality through manual software testing of our client and server-side game solution. As QA you will be involved in developing our Game products by testing and ensuring that appropriate levels of quality are maintained throughout. In this role, you will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs based on best QA practices. If you have a keen eye for detail, love using creativity to find complex problems, and are passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you. Location: Sofia, street: Panorama Sofia 6, Business center Richhill.
- Execute tests on complex programs and server based systems.
- Creating and maintaining the test cases and scenarios.
- Effectively communicating with development team to reproduce bugs.
- Keep track of verifying the issue fixes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Good knowledge of functional/black-box testing.
- Good communication skills, high motivation, and fast learner.
- Good level of English.
- Experience in working with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, MS Office, and Microsoft Windows OS.
- Strong analytical and outside-the-box thinking skills.
- Experience in a similar position as manual or automation QA.
- Knowledge of using Linux and Terminal.
- Experience working with bug-tracking systems.
- Familiarity or experience in the Casino industry.
What we offer
- Attractive and motivating salary
- 13th Month Salary
- Family support benefits
- Additional Health Insurance Luxe package
- Multisport card Fully Paid
- Corporate Discounts
- Company training & Professional development
- 25 days paid vacation
- Team buildings & Social Events
- Free snacks, soft drinks, coffee, and fruits
- State-of-the-art modern office & Relax zone with games
- Free shuttles to Business Park